Sunday, September 27, 2009

Playing with dolls...I mean 'action figures'...

Some cool action figures/dolls from the Disco Years . . .

- Stretch Armstrong was one of those fad toys I got for Christmas one year. Kind of creepy when you look at it now. Actually, they should re-release it for grown-ups as a stress reliever…you could twist and pummel him to your heart’s content!

- Barbie and Ken go to the prom, circa 1977. Every girl seemed to have those crocheted shawls . . . yep, I think so too…


- I’m the proud owner of all the original Star Wars action figures! I even have the carrying case pictured below. Yeah, pretty awesome!


- My sister and cousins were all about ‘Charlie’s Angels’ (okay, I dug’em too). Their Charlie’s Angels dolls logged lots of play hours, for sure.


- The Six Million Dollar Man doll was fun because you could look through his magnified eye. He also had these fancy ‘bionics’ embedded into his arm and leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment